Tear light injection is for problems with eye bags and fine lines, the injection contains amino acids that are an injection to the skin. This helps to whiten the skin, cover dark circles, and increase skin water retention. Eye tightness, it reduces dry skin and fine lines around the eye area. In addition, the unique design of the product avoids any swelling that can be a reaction to an injection with a hyaluronic acid.
3 types of Eye bags:
- Simple round bags under the eye: after time, the eyelid tissue can be thin and loose from fat and water accumulation causing the eye to have bags
- Eyelid tear trench: refers to the begging of the eye from the lower eyelid by the groove of the nose to the lower outer edge of the eye.some people can even have it extended out to the cheek
- Sagging skin: the lower eyelid tissue looks bloated
- Eye bags
- Skin rejuvenation
The actual treatment will only take 30 – 60 minutes. And, since there is no need to apply gel or any topical anesthetic, your total appointment time can easily fit within your lunch hour.
Things to Do:
- If there are signs of bruising, smear arnicare (three times a day) and ice for 24 hours
- Sleep with an elevated pillow for one week
Things to Avoid:
- Do not drink alcohol, eat spicy food, or other stimulating foods for three days following treatment
- Avoid lying down for the first three days
- Redness/ Swelling